Listed below are Individual Training Courses for Microsoft Project and also for Planning Mechanics.
Click here to view Group Training Courses
Microsoft Project 2010 or 2013 Basics – Individual ($1,200)
Do you manage projects and want to learn how to use Microsoft Project to control cost, scope, and schedule? Learn the basics of Microsoft Project with personal attention to both content and learning. This one-day, 8-hour course is a blend of instruction and hands-on exercises where you are the only participant in the course.
- Version of Microsoft Project to be chosen by participant.
- Course content to be tailored to participant’s individualized training requirements. (Default content is provided under Microsoft Project 2010 or 2013 Basics on the Group Training page.)
- Textbook included.
Planning Mechanics Training – Individual ($600)
Once you have learned the basics of Microsoft Project, attend this course to learn how to effectively construct a schedule that can function as a predictive, management tool. Receive four hours of instruction and practical exercises in the principles of good planning mechanics. Course materials will be provided to the participant for reference both during and after class.
- Missing Logic
- Relationship Types
- Hard Constraints
- Negative Slack
- High Duration
- Invalid Dates
- Missing Resources
- Missed Tasks
- Resource Recommendations
- (Optional.) Bring a sample schedule for an included wellness evaluation.
Logistics for Individual Training Courses:
- For training involving the use of Microsoft Project, participants use their own laptops pre-loaded with the software (clients can download their free 60 day trial for Microsoft Project 2010 and Microsoft Project 2013).
- Lunch is not included.
- All courses above are conducted in Tucson, Arizona.
- Please allow one month for scheduling and personalization of content.
- Participant is expected to be on time for the course. Time cannot be added to the training session to make up for a late start caused by participant. Course starts and ends as scheduled.