Contact P3A for a free consultation and quote today.
P3A offers training for individuals or groups and believes in small participant-to-instructor ratios to enable quality learning. All courses may be tailored to suit an individual organization’s
Project Management Training Classes
Microsoft Project & Planning Classes
- Microsoft Project 2010 Basics – (Individual & Group)
- Microsoft Project 2013 Basics – (Individual & Group)
- Good Planning Mechanics – (Individual & Group)
Additional Training Options
- For organizations with eight or more participants, discounts are available.
- For group training conducted at client’s workplace, discounts are available.
- P3A can tailor training content to suit an organization’s needs including more advanced concepts such as ad hoc reporting or how to incorporate the scheduling concepts of Critical Chain into a project.
- Instructor is available to travel to locations other than Tucson, Arizona for course delivery.
Contact P3A for any of the training options listed above including pricing and available discounts.